Maxgar Cheenicum – Blood Sugar Optimizer
- Daily remedy that helps to lower down the elevated blood sugar levels.
- Improves functions of pancreas.
- Helps to boosts up insulin levels.
- Detoxification action helps to purify the blood.
- Vitamins used in formulation help to improve the carbohydrate metabolism.
- Combats against the symptoms associated with diabetes like frequent urination, increased thirst, extreme hunger, unexplained weight loss, fatigue etc.
- Safe formulation for use and free of any colors, fillers, binders, preservatives.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar levels in body. It’s a metabolic disorder in which pancreas produces little or no insulin. Insulin is a hormone made by pancreas that allows body to use sugar (glucose) from food to be used for energy. Without insulin, cells are starved for energy, which can lead to life-threatening complications.
Causes for diabetes
The causes of type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes are differ, depending upon genetic makeup, family history, health conditions, and environmental factors. In type 1 diabetes, immune system destroys beta cells in pancreas that makes insulin. One can develop type 2 diabetes at any age, even during childhood. In type 2 diabetes, your body does not make or use insulin well.
Symptoms of diabetes
How do nutritional supplements help in diabetes?
Diabetes medicines also come in the category of top – selling drugs in the country. The prevalence of this chronic condition has been growing rapidly over the last few decades. Raising incidences of diabetes has encouraged the development of safe blood sugar management supplements. Maxgar Cheenicum is a nutritional support supplement for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. In diabetes, elevated blood sugar levels result in the loss of water soluble vitamins (B1, B6, and B12) through urine. Therefore, as compare to normal people, diabetic patients need large doses of these vitamins.It has been found that most diabetes experts mainly emphasize to lower down the blood sugar levels. They don’t make many efforts to overcome the loss of nutrients. Further, these nutritional deficiencies may lead to adverse effects on body.